Saturday, September 13, 2008

Umemployed no more


As the gap in the time since I have last written may tell you, I got a job. I am now a cooperate trainer at a San Diego Marketing Firm. Our campaign is AT&T. Seeing as my cell is Verizon and my cable/internet is Cox, this is very ironic. Eh. Basically I go door to door, but it is a management training program, so the majority of the job is focused on training and being trained. As any job, starting was slow, but I got promoted to leader after 12 days and its been good. Irony continues as the first person I was asked to train decided to quit. lol On top of the new job, I interviewed for the part of Ms. Frizzle at the San Diego Natural History Museum. Yup! I get a frizzy red wig and spend time in elementary school assemblies for the first time in 12 years. Its going to be... LEGENDARY!

1 comment:

thesmallblondeone said...

See? Was that so hard to tell us what's been going on?