Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Inconsistant Blogger


I think this photo will be the cover of the DVD for the first season of our TV show. We look so "One Tree Hill"ish or something. The result of our latest escapade through San Diego. This trip on a VERY hot Sunday landed us in Balboa Park. The same day as Earth Day celebration. Yup. Crowded as all complete with hippies and half-naked children bathing in the water features. But still fun! Ry, Chris, Jordan and I now all have cameras, yay for photo-swapping time! Our first stop (well Ry and I's) was ice cream! Baskin Robbins is in pink bubblegum season and I'm ecstatic! Next step was the museum were I returned my staff shirt (after not being employed there for 2 months!). Best part was the tie-dye shirt "vender", barefoot and dancing underneath a tree. Needless to say, many more photo adventures are to come. Next stop SJC!

4 comments:

Ry said...

I enjoy these group picture outings! Very fun and memorable. And they provide pictures that I can use to decorate my cubicle at work. ;)

justinpaulgibson said...

I wouldn't call you an inconsistent blogger. I'd call you a nonexistent blogger.

justinpaulgibson said...

I think inconsistency would be quite an achievement at this point.

Mrs. Denniston said...

It has been 10 months since your last blog... :)