Saturday, August 09, 2008

Let's pack up and move to California...

Old Town

Midway

Hyatt Hotel

Seaport Village

And thus went our day as we played tourists for a day in the beautiful sunny San Diego.
Who: Jordan, Aaron, New Ryan, Ryan and I
What: Sight-seeing
When: Saturday, August 9th 2008
Where: The San Diego coast
Why: Jordan and I just got new cameras, which inspires photo taking, which inspires traveling, which inspires getting out of the house on a Saturday instead of watching the Olympics, which inspires inviting friends, which inspires... ok I'm done! But we did have so pretty awesome pictures. And discovered some things I never knew were in San Diego. Ok one thing, but who knew there was a monument to Bob Hope along the coast!?


Yeah well there it is! Due to this new, AMAZING Canon Rebel XT, I am sure many more days in San Diego will be spent touring the city. We didn't even make it to Cabrillo National Monument! More to come...

1 comment:

thesmallblondeone said...

Look at that! Pictures of me!