Monday, August 04, 2008

Once a Banshee...


The years of Banshee-hood. Well Friday will mark the official end of another summer at Indian Hills. They say every summer is different, and so far I believe it! Team Staff Counseling was unlike anything else I had ever done, in a good way! Team staff is one of those things I remember being so sad when it was over and didn't think I could ever be one again. Granted the counselor end is a bit more responsible, being in that position again was the best thing ever! Allow me to provide a list of some of the "norm" as a TSC...
- Captain Planet dances
- Black and pink are back!
- Pink tights and "Sweatin' to the Oldies"
- POMEGRANATE!
- Bear chasers
- Bathroom cleaning experts
Just a couple of things that make my job, the best on camp!

1 comment:

addiemerder said...

POMEGRANATE! OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH! :P

-bea